8/22/2007

Sore feet.....hurt hands.....happy heart.

This entry is just what the title says. Despite some very sore feet, and some hands that look more like ground beef then the dainty little things I used to have.....I am going to bed content, and full of joy. The Lord has surely blessed me.

Who am I to complain in the face of life's realities? Jesus walked this earth, Jesus went through these moments, and yet he still chose to endure.....even death on a cross....for my sake. There is no gift more amazing, no reason more compelling to live my life with excellence....and with joy.

Good night and God bless,

Julianna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a thought ...

Love, Daddy-O

Morlock said...

I hope that your sore feet and your sore hands feel better! But I am glad that everything is working out for you and that your heart is happy! LUV YA! Stay safe, I'll keep praying...

Love Allison :-)