8/20/2007

Food

Well, we've been having a bit of a serious discussion for the last few days...so I thought I'd lighten the mood!

In response to numerous emails about what the food situation is like, I'd thought I'd throw some pictures on here to clarify.






So yes, I do have plenty of food. However, I am learning to be less picky. For instance, I've never been a huge fan of rice or pasta....but I am now! Both are fairly cheap, pretty good for you, and last a long time. I also eat off-brand soup, syrup, salad dressing ect. It's suprising how much you can save on little items.

I've also been informed by my roommates that you can make pancake mix last longer if you put in more water then the recipe calls for....sure they don't turn out tasting that great...but my off brand syrup should remedy that.

Anyway, this was a short one, but I'm headed off to work (I sound like an adult...) Today's my first day of training! I hope you all have an amazing day.

Much love,

Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, in that first pic the shelf looks like it's bending under the weight of all that food. I knew Mom went overboard when you all were Krogering!

Love, Daddy-O

Morlock said...

Hey Julie! I love the pictures of your apartment! Looks like you are having fun in Mississippi! I saw that you put my blog on your page, THANKS! I also put your blog addreses on my page! I'll talk to you later! Luv Ya!

Love Allison :-)