8/24/2007

The Dream Life...

I'm so tired. This is hard. This is not the dream life. This is even harder then I thought it was going to be....and guess what? I haven't even started full time dance yet!

The Lord is good though, and he has given me every reason to trust him. Just today, one of the company members received a new car from the Lord. It was so amazing. Yesterday in devotions we prayed that she would get a new car (her old one broke down)...and today, a new one was waiting for her in the parking lot. A while back a similar thing happened to one of the other company members...she also received a thousand dollars after lifting up that request to the Lord. Now, I'm not saying that God is a vending machine, and that he just gives us whatever we want. However, when we have a real need, the Lord is not going to leave us empty handed. He is our father! He is our Savior! He loves us so much. He owns the entire world...and I think that he can't handle my little needs? Argh. My own lack of faith is just plain annoying sometimes....and as I start to doubt my savior, he always comes back with more proof of his love and faithfulness.

Thank you Jesus for your amazing, powerful, precious love. Thank you that you have everything under control...even when I'm tired...and grumpy...and in need of sleep.

It is a safe thing to trust Him who is faithful to fulfill the desires of your heart.
-Amy Carmichael

-Julie

P.S I really covet your prayers. This year is going to be, without a doubt, the most difficult thing I have ever done. Honestly, I'm scared to death. The only thing that keeps me from wanting to turn and run, is the knowledge that this is God's will for me right now....and there's no safer place to be then in the center of God's will.

No comments: