9/21/2007

The INTENSE love of Jesus

Today at B. Mag we had creative worship...and we watched this skit. It moved me so much I sobbed. The love of Jesus is SO intense. Take the time to watch this, you won't be disappointed. I wish everyone in the world could see this, it's THAT powerful.

Lifehouse Skit

How amazing is that love? How can I possibly love anyone or anything as much as Jesus? He took my pain, and my sin upon himself. He loved me and you SO much, that he couldn't bare to see us under sin....so he threw himself into the midst of our struggle...even to death on a cross.

Hallelujah! He didn't stay dead, he rose again, another act of love, to conquer death so that we can live with him forever.

That's the kind of love I want to live for.

2 comments:

bajo said...

That was a very cool skit, powerful. I think the audience reaction was a key part of it as well, along with the lights and the choice of music.

Going back to yesterday, I want to remind you to be focuse when you are cutting. It is a type of mental discipline that you have to practice. You should also remind Amy that she should be entitled to workmen's compensation for any out-of-pocket expenses for medical services as well as paid leave for time off work. Employers don't always like to talk about workmen's comp b/c it costs them money, but according to the law they MUST provide it for their workers. Amy should not suffer any financial loss over this incident.

And please stay focused yourself. If the bagel gets delivered 15 seconds later b/c you took the time to cut with focus, that's ok. Truly, no bagel is worth your fingers or nerves.

While I generally like Screwtape Letters, the one objection I would raise to that passage is that God also provides strength, mercy, and grace to help us in life, we are not as "on-our-own" as that passage suggests.

Love, Daddy-O

Jeremy said...

amen girl...