9/17/2007

Back in MS

Hey all! I'm back in MS. I had an absolutely WONDERFUL time in Chicago! I treasured every moment with Jeremy and Kelley....they are such amazing people. I got to see a lot of Chicago (though there's lots left....guess I'll have to visit again). I got to Chicago Saturday morning....toured Moody...watched Jeremy play football....walked around Chicago (Millennium Park, the Celtic Festival and the Chicago Tribune building were some highlights)....got to meet Kelley and Jeremy's roommates and friends....went out on the town with Jeremy Saturday night...Sunday morning devotions with Jeremy.....rode the "L" (I wish we had one of those here, it was SO much fun!)....went to church....rested and "watched" the Bears game....went to Greek town for dinner with Jeremy, Kelley and Kelley's brother floor....and then had a sad, but sweet goodbye at the train station. The whole trip was so, so good. It was such a gift....God gets the glory. I cannot stop thanking him for his goodness.


Here are some pictures:





"Hello" at the train station


Me, and two of the best, most amazing people ever




Some DELICIOUS Chicago deep dish pizza!



Pictures at "the bean":












I heart Kelley Reeves


Me...and this pretty cool guy I know....;-)


3 comments:

Jeremy said...

I had a pretty wonderful time as well...can't wait for the next one.

bajo said...

check this out

or this

Anonymous said...

Hey Arwen,
Those pictures are pretty specal! I love the one of you and Jeremy with your feet on the bean...It made me do and double take to try and figure out which way was right side up! Well, it's like 76ยบ around here, which I'm sure is just frigid for you, but if feels like spring with this soft breeze!!
Love ya dear,
~Legolas, the other elf :)