10/31/2007

Worthy is the Lamb

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."


That's all I can say. What else is there? Who am I to complain and to be frustrated with life? The precious, holy, awesome Lamb of God, who was slain for my sins, is with me. He is right here, answering my every cry, wiping away my every tear, comforting my ever doubt.

Praise him!

He deserves our worship. Such great love! It deserves my complete devotion. I pray that this awe of Jesus never fades from my heart and mind. What a good God we serve! PRAISE HIM!

I will adore you Lord Jesus, you are awesome. You are worthy!

I cannot wait for the day that Jesus comes to take us home! I pray that day will be soon. Sometimes I wish that he would take me in my sleep....so I could wake up in his arms. There is NOTHING that I desire more then my savior. I used to want him to wait to come back....I would ask him to wait until I had been to Ballet Magnificat....or until I got married....or until I had kids....but those things are at the back of my mind now. All I want is Jesus. That's not my own desire, it's this desire that the Lord has put in me.

All I can do is fall on my face before Jesus and cry "holy."

No comments: