11/02/2007

Answered prayer!

Hey all! Guess what? I'm going to be working less!

For those that don't know, I've been working like crazy since I got here (30-35 hours a week, plus 35-40 hours of dance = exhausted.)

I was really convicted about all the work I've been doing....because it's causing me to neglect my time with the Lord, and with others. So anyway, it took me a while to have the courage to finally say NO. I'm cutting about ten hours off my week (SO excited!), so I'll be much more relaxed. Sure, I'll have less income, but I'd rather have time to spend with hurting friends, ministering at church, going to Bible study ect. then have all the things that money can buy. Jesus will supply every need. I am completely confident of that. I'm not just going to decide this without being practical (don't worry parents), I've adjusted my budget (did I ever mention that I LOVE budgeting? Honestly, I think it's fun!)

Anyway, I'm really, really excited! I'm praising Jesus for his goodness, and trusting him to provide. I can't wait to share with you about how he has been faithful.

Love you all!
I'm off to my last night of work! I'll only work mornings from now on!

-Julie

1 comment:

bajo said...

I had a few people at the Winona Lake quiz meet ask about you today. They tended not to know who BMag is (FMs aren't technically into dance, as you know), but they all liked the idea of BMag and thought this was a good thing for you to do (heuristic proof that dumb old prejudices will die off with the people who live by them!). Your sibs did a great job at the quiz, 2 team 1sts plus a team second. Winona Lake has always been good to us. And I coached my brains out. :)

Love, Daddy-O