11/19/2007

Michigan!

I am SO excited to be going home to Michigan! I'm heading out tomorrow evening on the train with my good friend Amy. We're going as far as Chicago together (from which she's heading on to Iowa) and I get to meet up with Jeremy and Kelley! From Chicago we're heading back to Michigan.....and home.

I haven't been home in nearly four months....I miss it! I can't wait!


Just to let you guys know, today was awesome. I always tell you when I'm frustrated, so I thought I'd share some excitement with you! It was one of those days I just want to treasure. I got to spend the whole day with Jesus. Yes, I still worked, I still went to ballet, I still cooked and cleaned....no, I didn't spend the whole day in a beautiful field reading the Bible (though that does sound appealing). I just lived normal life.....with Jesus. He was my first thought, and continued to be my focus all day long. It was awesome. I don't get any credit, because it wasn't by my own power. I am so thankful that the Lord helped me to focus on him. Life is so much better, so much easier this way. I have these days ever so often....and I hope that as I mature in the Lord, that these days become more frequent.

Thank you Jesus! I love you!


-Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday and worshiping with you once again.

bajo said...

Meet the only person in the whole person in the whole country who is looking forward to coming to Michigan. :)

Thanksgiving forecast

Love, Daddy-O