10/16/2007

Good news!

I love having visitors here!

Last week my grandparents were here from New Mexico. We had a wonderful evening, went out to dinner and took a tour of some of the places I frequent in Jackson. We were able to do lots of talking, laughing and catching up. It was FABULOUS! I miss them already.

God is too good. Not only did I get to see my grandparents last week, but tomorrow I get to see another of my favorite people.....Jeremy! He's coming down tomorrow afternoon and staying until Sunday. I am SO excited! I probably won't write for the next few days. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week....I'll talk to you Monday!

Love,

Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy yourselves and remember Jesus will be with you the whole time. I know it will be a blessed time.
Love ya,
Mom

bajo said...

Know anyone who wants a '75 Mercedes? (Ebay auction)

Love, Daddy-O