10/22/2007

Pictures

Hey y'all!

I don't have much time to write today, but if you want to see some hilarious pictures from Jeremy's stay in Mississippi click here. It's worth taking a look....especially if you need a laugh....

One prayer request:

We have a performance on Thursday at a middle school near the studio. We're dancing as a part of their drug prevention week. It'd be great if you could say a prayer for the kids we'll be ministering to. My hope is that we'll be able to give them a hunger for Jesus. It'd be great if some of the kids accepted the Lord, but even if not, I'm praying that we will plant seeds in their minds about Christ. We got permission from the school to pray with the students after the performance....which is a big deal, because not all schools will allow that! I know God opened that door for us, and we'll do everything we can to share Jesus with these precious children.

5 comments:

bajo said...

Now you've got J doing those goofy face pics. Kids these days!

Love, Daddy-O

Carol Wilson said...

I trust the dancing goes well at the school. What a cool opportunity.
Gma Wilson

kathleen Rubio said...

I hope those pics are still around when you get to the next season of your life. I know a grandma who could have fun with them!!!

jennifer said...

So good to see you! We are missing you here. I keep you in my prayers.

Morlock said...

Looks Like You Are Having FUN!
Peace and Love, Allie :-)