10/13/2007

The Lord is good.

What else can I say? The Lord is good. He is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? Who is like the Lord? He is King of kings, Lord of lords, he is faithful to all who call on him. There is no one like our God. No one who can match his power and might. He made the heavens and the earth and everything in between, and yet he knows my name, and he loves me. How is it that he sees my great sin, and yet loves me? Does he not know how worthless I am? Why does he choose to be with me, to bless me, despite my imperfection. I do not understand your ways Lord....but I thank you for them. You are good! You are holy, awesome and righteous. All the earth declares your glory, and history speaks of your power and might. All that is, all that was and all that will be are yours, for you created them. How is it that you are father, friend, brother, king, lover and Lord? It is too much for me to comprehend. All I understand is that you are the precious Lamb, my savior. There is no one who compares with you my Lord. You are higher then the angels, and yet you have choosen me to do your will. You are pure and holy, yet you live inside my heart. Wouldn't it be easier to use the heavenly hosts to do your will? They never sin or falter, they would carry your plan out perfectly! Yet you choose me, an imperfect human. Praise you. Thank you. I love you.