10/29/2007

"My faithful father,
Enduring friend,
Your tender mercies like a river,
With no end.

It overwhelms me,
Covers my sin,
Each time I come into your presence,
I stand in wonder once again.

Your grace still amazes me,
Your love is still a mystery,
Each day, I fall on my knees,
'Cause your grace, still amazes me,
Your grace still amazes me."

Jesus I mean that. I am in complete awe of your grace. Thank you for what your doing in my life. It's hard to be molded....I don't always like the ways you choose to change me....I don't always want to let go of the things you ask me to....but Jesus, I know that you are making me more like you, and so I thank you.


Love,

Julie

3 comments:

kathleen Rubio said...

Thanks for the poetry, I always enjoy reading the things you write. You have a gift with words both written and spoken. I miss having you use those gifts when I'm around to be blessed by them.

Julie said...

Thanks mom! But that wasn't anything I wrote....it's my theme song....I'm not even sure who wrote it, but we sang it in church the other day and it stuck with me.

Anonymous said...

Proud of you as always Julie, you are amazing.
Rick