3/24/2008

There and back again.....into the final stretch of school.

Hey y'all!

I'm back in good old Mississippi.

What a wonderful time at home! It was SO great to see everyone. I managed to see Kelley, Atalie, friends from high school, friends at the studio, family, grandparents, Jeremy, Jeremy's family, church friends, neighbors, teachers from highschool, students from the studio......pretty much everyone that has played a role in my life. It was SO nice. My only regret is that I don't have more time to spend with each of those people. Oh well, such is life.

It is a little sad to have to leave everyone, but it's good to be back. I'm looking forward to the next two months until summer. There's nothing SUPER exciting going on here, basically day to day life.....but I enjoy it. It's good to get back into my routine.

Sometimes it's hard to switch back and forth between locations. It takes a little bit to adjust to both places. Thankfully the Lord is constant! He's always so near. He never changes, he's my constant companion. I love that aspect of God. He never leaves me, or forsakes me.....he's always with me and always loves me. Mhmmmm, God is good.

Well, just two more months of school. I wonder what God will do? I wonder what I'll learn? I wonder how I'll grow? I wonder who I'll meet? I wonder who I'll influence? I wonder who will influence me? I don't just want to make it through these next 60 days, I want to live them to their fullest....I want to get everything out of it that I can.

Praise the Lord for his steadfast love and faithfulness.

-Julie

1 comment:

bajo said...

Yes, that visit was much too short. But it was sweet. :)

Love, Daddy-O