3/06/2008

Evaluations

Hey all.

Well, we had evaluations today. I got promoted to Trainee 2. (For those that haven't heard me explain, this is how B. Mag works.)

Trainee 1 (which I'm in this year) doesn't feed into the company, it's for training only. Trainee 2 is the level that they choose company members from. It's more advanced technically, they perform more, they have harder choreography....they have a different schedule from Trainee 1's.

So anyway, that's what happened! It's amazing how much peace I have about all this. Don't get me wrong, I still have my moments, but I know that the Lord has everything under control. I wanted to go to school, I thought it was time to move on from ballet....but the Lord has something else in mind. I'm here at Ballet Magnificat....for at least one more year.

Praise him.

This is what he's been impressing on my heart, I hope it encourages you all:

"This is the way my child, walk in it. This is where I have you, do not be afraid. This is my plan for you, do not doubt. This is my will, this is my voice. I am, that I am. I have covered the past, control the present and direct your future. Do not be afraid, for I am your God and I will be with you every step of the way. Follow me, for my yolk is easy and my burden is light. For there is no safer place to be then in the center of my will."

-Julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I have been praying for you all week. It is exciting to see how God has revealed the next step in your journey w/ Him.

In His Love,
Pastor Steve

bajo said...

Pretty much what I expected ... I think you rock.

Love, Daddy-O

Morlock said...

That is absolutely awesome Julie! Congratulations!!!! Have fun!!!
Love Allie :-)