4/11/2008

Just for fun

Hey guys!

I thought you might get a chuckle out of this.....I'm sure you've all heard/seen Twila Paris. Well, Ballet Magnificat apparently did a music video with her WAY back in the day. It's hilarious. I laughed so hard I almost died. It's SO different from what we do now.....but it's kind of cool.

The only thing I can't figure out....why is there a tree in the dining room??

The 3rd dancer is Ms. Cassandra (Trainee director), the last girl is Ms. Kathy (the founder/artistic director), the first guy is Mr. Yuri (Omega company director), and the last guy is Mr. John (company dancer).

Don't watch the whole thing (it's boring) but the first couple of minutes are really funny.



So...after that little piece of history.....here's a really cool video of Omega doing "Hiding Place"

1 comment:

bajo said...

I remember that video! Hey, it was the 90s, and trees in the house was a campaign promise.

Love, Daddy-O