4/23/2008

Chi-town!!

I had a wonderful weekend. I was in Chicago with Jeremy and Kelley......and Anna Z. came for a few days too. Ballet Magnificat was at Moody this weekend as well. We got to see the Hiding Place (Deidre....my roommate....was in the show). I also got to go to church with Jeremy (which I loved!) and I went to classes....and chapel.....and met his friends.....it was pretty sweet. We even went out on our first dinner date! It was a lot of fun to get dressed up and go out.....but we both felt a little goofy....oh well.

I throughly enjoyed it!

Here's a few pictures.





2 comments:

bajo said...

You sure have always liked bug-eyed pics; I think that's from Mom's side of the family, my side is all sleepy-eyed ...

Love, Daddy-O

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie!
It's Allison Kelleher from your home studio in Spring Arbor. I've been keeping up with your blog, and I just wanted to let you know that when Ballet Magnificat! was here with us, I was blessed with the privilege of being able to talk to Deidre. She was so nice to me and understanding as I explained my problems/concerns and current situation, then she prayed with me. It was an amazing experience and I was suprised to hear that you are her roomate!! I just wanted to share my experience with you. If at all possible, please tell her that I said hello and that her words are always in my thoughts. I'm glad you are having such a wonderful time.
Love,
Allison Kelleher