2/24/2008

One year later.....

The auditionees are coming in this week!

I'm so excited!

As I've been thinking about them coming, I've also been reflecting on where I was last year at this time. God is incredibly faithful. I remember praying SO much about where God wanted me to be, and coming to a point of surrender where I was truly okay with whatever his will was. I learned so much about trusting the Lord. I spent hours praying and listening.....I grew so much through all that.

I can't help but think that many of these girls are going through the same thing right now. I'm so excited to have the opportunity to pray for them, and to talk with them. I want to share with them how AMAZING Jesus is. I want them to know about his love and faithfulness that do not fail. I want them to come to know him more through this audition, through this "waiting" period in their lives. It is such a huge decision to come to Ballet Magnificat.....or to decide to go anywhere for that matter. I'm excited for them, and for the journey that their starting out on. They're going to discover the Lord in a way that they have never known him before.

Aside from that, life here is going really well. I'm learning a lot this semester. It's not quite as rapid and life changing as last semester, it's more learning to live day by day as Jesus would.

Only 3 more weeks until spring break! I'm pretty excited!

-Julie

No comments: