2/21/2008

Christ for the Nations

I love music.

Just thought I'd say that....in case it wasn't obvious. One of the reasons I love to watch dance is that it LOOKS like music SOUNDS which I love.

Anyway, if you haven't ever heard them, you must listen to Christ for the Nations. They are incredible. Their music is worshipful and heartfelt. Now, I still like hymns the most, but really good contemporary christian worship songs are a close second. Not the goofy over played pop genre songs that you hear on the radio, but real, heartfelt worship music.

We're doing a new ballet! It's SO awesome. I really like it. The music is Jason Upton and Shane & Shane.....the title is "Rennah"......there's one part that I LOVE to dance. It's a song called "Breath of God" by Shane and Shane. Mmmmhmmmmm, I hope that one day I get to dance that one before the throne of Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time you dance God is on His throne and when you dance for Him, you are before His throne. Just a thought! He is after all your audience of one.
Love ya,
Mom