6/06/2008

Tagged!

Liz got me.....I've been tagged with a "blogger game." Here it goes:

The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Well, ten years ago (at the tender age of eight) I was in the third grade, and I lived in Albion, Michigan. I could usually be found doing school, ballet, climbing trees, trying to fly, inventing "roller coasters" out of the playhouse and ropes, running, building things out of sticks and stones, daydreaming.

What are five non-work related items on my to-do list today?
Read some C.S. Lewis (the Problem with Pain)
Call the gang to set up our weekly girls night in
Spend quality time with at least one sibling
Clean house
Watch dance recital



Five snacks I enjoy:
Ice Cream
Chocolate
Chips & Salsa
Fresh fruit
Graham Crackers and chocolate icing

Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
Tithe 10% to my church(es)
Buy some children from overseas (there are places where boys cost $2 and girls cost $1)
Build a house and provide food, schooling, ect. for the children
Travel the world (preferably in a hot air balloon)
Hand it out gradually over my lifetime to those that cross my path and are in need.


Places I've lived:
Ann Arbor, MI; Ypsilanti, MI; Albion, MI; Spring Arbor, MI; Ridgeland, MS.

Jobs I've had (in order of appearance):
Newspaper Courier
Baby-sitter
Ballet teacher
Coffee/bagel Shop worker

No comments: