12/15/2007

Almost home

Hey all!

I just wanted to give you a quick update. Angie (my sister) is here for the weekend!!!! She got in Thursday and we're driving home Monday. I would appreciate your prayers....I'm sure we'll be fine, but it's kind of a long drive.......

The show last night went really well. To be honest, I'm not in a whole lot of the show...but I enjoy hanging out with the other dancers back stage. Good times.


I'm headed out to the theater, we have a show tonight and another one tomorrow! Then we're leaving Monday around 4:30 a.m. to come back to Michigan!


I'll be seeing most of you then. Love you!

-Julie

3 comments:

bajo said...

You did request snow, correct? Prepare to enter a winter wonderland ...

Love, Daddy-O

Anonymous said...

YOU DID IT!!!!! I'm so proud of the courage you have.
Lots of Love,
Mom

Carol Wilson said...

Happy to think about seeing you in a couple of weeks (or less).

I just read through the past couple of weeks. LOVE the Dec. 04 piece on Who Is Jesus? Wow! Great insights. What a Model He is for our lives.
Carol