12/11/2008

I Believe

It is hardcore snowing in MISSISSIPPI. Just thought I'd let you know. I'm one of the few dancers who knows how to drive in the snow.....hence I and my fellow northerners are the DDs until the weather clears!


I spent yesterday afternoon at Baptist Children's hospital reading books to sick kids, praying for them and their families and just simply holding them. It was awesome. Ms. Cassandra (my Trainee director), myself, and my friend Jade decided to go and spread Jesus to these kids.....and I think I was more touched then they were.

I don't understand why Jesus lets little ones suffer. I don't know why he doesn't prove himself mighty and just act. I don't understand why God let's me struggle instead of fixing my heart RIGHT NOW. I don't understand him, the magnitude of his plan, or the responsibility of being his ambassador.

But I believe in Him. I believe that he has power.....because I've seen it. I believe that he is good.....because I've tasted it. I believe that he is LOVE....because I've felt it.

There are many things that I don't understand.....but that's why this is faith. "Faith is being SURE of what we hope for and CERTAIN of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Yes, there are a lot of things that don't make sense. There is so much in my journey with the Lord that makes NO sense! But the bottom line is that I believe in a baby in a manger....a man on a cross.....and a king who is coming IN GLORY. To HIM be all the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Love,
Julie